Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Coffee Prince & Hana Yori Dango

Coffee Prince

I’ve completed watching 17 episodes of Coffee Prince few days ago. It took me 8 days to complete, including 2 days to download the whole episodes. Usually it took me less than 4 days to complete an interesting kdrama like this one … I was kinda distracted by two manga-based jdrama.

I would say that this is one of my favorite kdrama for 2007 and it will be listed along with My Lovely Samsoon for the best romantic comedy kdrama series.

The drama is based on a romantic comedy manga. It’s a story about a tomboy who’s mistaken as the apposite sex. You can read the synopsis here


Click the picture above for the trailer ...


Hana Yori Dango

Last nite I’ve just completed 9 episodes of Hana Yori Dango … another jdrama manga drama series. Like it a lot!!! One more good drama for jdrama junkies … totally recommended!!

I believed the famous Taiwan drama Meteor Garden was based from this series.

Watch Hana Yori Dango online at http://www.mysoju.com/hana-yori-dango/

OR

find it at http://www.veoh.com


Hana Yori Dango Season 1


Currently, I'm on Hana Yori Dango Season 2 ...


Catz: gi iftar at Chic Rice Shop with everybody ...

No comments: