Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My Last Iftar ...

Ramadhan: Day 27 | Drink: Pepsi | Main Course: Chicken Rice| Venue: Chicken Rice Shop
at KT ... :)

It’s my last iftar in KT before the long Aidilfitri break. I’m driving back to KL tomorrow at noon.


09Oct
Chicken Rice Shop, Giant Hypermarket


You look like one ...

As I strode along the shops near the Giant Hypermarket, waiting for the iftar gathering, a guy approached me. I know right away that he’s one of the sales man from a near by store as he’s holding a few children story books in his hand … he said …

Guy: "Hi Kak! How are you?"

Me: "Fine tq … but I have no kids." (assuming he will persuade me into buying those books)

Guy: Oh ok! Are you a teacher by the way?

Me: Nope. (gave him a smile)

Guy: But … you look like one …

I wave my hands and walked away *puzzled*…

What’s with the teacher-look-alike and me? This is not my first time people mistaken me as teacher. "I look line one?" ... what did he meant by that? … ada motherly look kaaa? *LOL*

Camni kena apply KPLI … but wait! too late to apply daa … hehe

Catz: teacher?

No comments: