Monday, October 08, 2007

Iftar Marathon

Ramadhan: Day 26 | Drink: Mango Juice | Main Course: Beriyani | Venue: Kokitab Meeting Room

Two days countdown to Aidilfitri breaks …

For the past few days, I had my iftar with the tribe mates. Mostly was spur-of-the-moments gathering … without anyone planning for it. Since I’ll be leaving for a long break in a few days, I have no intention to fill up my fridge, so I have to eat out … :)


Someone paid for my iftar at Tropix the other day. Celebrating on something?? … maybe!! … hehehe. Anyway congrats for your recent achievement … and thanks for the treat. We made the right choice for not choosing the buffet since we didn’t eat that much …


Yesterday, somebody mentioned about having our break fast at the newest Chicken Rice Shop right above Giants Hypermarket, but we end up having the iftar at Rasamas …


Rasamas is similar to Rasa Ayamas …


All 16 of us ... (including the photographer)


The team from HQ flew over today. We’ve decided to have our iftar in the office. Everybody went out shopping for food at the Ramadhan Bazaar and we end up having a full table of juadah berbuka … Seronok berbuka ramai2!!


Pose! ... while waiting for azan ...

Catz: cepatnye Ramadhan berlalu ...

No comments: