Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rest and Do Not Move

Had a freaky experienced yesterday. Since this is my first pregnancy so any abnormal symptom like bleeding will freak the hell out of me. So yesterday morning I rushed to Annur to seek for advice. The bleeding came from my uterus alright, but the baby is in good condition. My uterus is not as strong as I think, and the doc advice me to have a lot of rest and less moving, walking, driving, lifting, etc.

So now I'm in medical leave for 5 days.

Boring giler asyik baring je ... erghs!


Catz: hope things will get better in a week ...

3 comments:

zulfarina zulkeple said...

sian kak ain yer dah bape bulan skg ni?

catz said...

baru 4 bulan :)

Jajadomaq said...

Alalala.. kesiannya.... kan dah ckp ari tu, rehat ckup2.. jgn kerja teruk2 sgt... jgn dok kejar sgt org yg buat freelance tak hantar2 tu....

Anyway, take care ye.. hope mommy & baby sehat sejahtera.