Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Office

As of this week, I’ll be working in a new office in KL. Now I’ll be the city slickers like I’m supposed to be (since I was born here in KL la kononnye hehe … padahal KL Tower pun tak pernah pergi kui kui kui ). How do I feel so far? It’s been quite a rough first week at work where I have to digest lots and lots of things. Meeting new people is interesting for sure, meeting a new group which varies in huge socio-demographic factors is event more interesting. I have no idea of what’s in store for me in the future, but I’ll try my best and if my best wasn’t good enough, I’ll be hunting again … *LOL*

Catz: syiok gak naik lrt ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nnt..kita plan kuar nak.set jumpa kat BJ station je lah lepas nie

Anonymous said...

blehhh aje ...