Sunday, September 14, 2008

How Time Flies

We're reaching the end of September. Oh my! ... how time flies, regardless whether you have fun or not. But I'm sure having lots of fun.

Last night I joined an iftar gathering organized by Puan Shira (thanks Shira for inviting). Seoul Garden was the venue. It's a Korean Restaurant somewhere in Plaza Pantai just next to federal highway. Seoul Garden offers an all-you-can-eat steamboat and BBQ ramadhan buffet at the price of RM40++. There were so much food for sure, but there's also a catch ... you got to cook your own food! *LOL*. So smokes were all over the place last night ... everybody went back with oily foreheads, smoky clothes and certainly fully loaded stomach. :D

The second week of Ramadhan will end soon and I think I've lost about 5 more kg (+-1) :D I'm having so much fun with the food and yet I lost some kilos, best giler ... I love Ramadhan!


background macam kat States!


Steamboat and BBQ buffet. Seoul Gardens also offers lots of other dishes ... nasi goreng, kari ayam, dessert, ice cream, kuih muih, rojak and plenty more.


"Hai ... ingatkan hari ni cuti masak, berbuka kat luar pun kena masak gak", *LOL*


lepas makan kita lepak-lepak kat tengah jalan sat ...


Aksi anak-anak ...


pengantin baru 1 ....


pengantin baru 2


ibu-ibu ... and erm ... bakal ibu-ibu hehe


Last post before beredar ...

Catz: seronok iftar ramai2 ...

No comments: