Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Watched the movie on Saturday. Thought of buying tickets for The Dark Knight but I end up buying tickets for this movie. TK had no problem with the movie he said, but I wonder why he slept for almost half of the film? *LOL*

Have ya all seen the movie? Some critics said it's better than Mummy Returns, not as good as The Mummy but still worth a look. The others said that they can think of almost nothing good to say about the film, except that they enjoyed it immensely. Some also said that it is a disappointing three-quel with a badly written script, irritating characters, dodgy CGI work, a miscast Maria Bello and an underused Jet Li.

What about my reviews? Well, it's quite interesting I might say, but only towards the end. I have no idea why they choosed Maria Bello to replace Rachel Weisz as Evelyn O'Connell. I like the previous Evelyn better. I also hate to see Jet Li casting the bad guys role coz he's a kung fu legend in my book. Overall, I would rate it as 3.0/5.0. I'm still wondering why TK dozed off during the movie! Hmm ...


What's this? Someone had kindly deliver this at home. I've sent Mom's baju kurung for the beads and it turned out very pretty. Thanks Jal!


Another view of the beads. If anyone interested to get 'em, feel free to drop by Jellybeesz's. They have lots of design to choose from.

Catz: Countdown ... 2 months and 22 days to go ... huhuhu

No comments: