Sunday, February 24, 2008

CC to The Rescue

It's so hard for me not to have internet connection at home. Now I had to depend on Cyber Cafe for internet. I'm tired of getting Streamyx/TMPoint feedback on my connection. I'm planning to discontinue their services and switch to any portable wireless broadband. Any suggestion of which services to choose?

20-02-2008: I got this for KS's birthday. Patutnya birthday girl yg dapat cake, tapi terbalik pulak ... birthday girl yang distribute this cute cupcake. Anyway, Happy Birthday ... wishing you (we all sekali hehe) a prosperous and happy year :)

I love this colorful chairs. I had a meeting at MDec Innovation Centre somewhere in Cyberjaya last Friday, so this photo was taken after the meeting. It's not just colorful and pretty, but also very comfortable to sit on.

Another view of the chairs ... cantik kan?

ps: photo quality is not very good, since the cc I went only have Paint for photo editing *LOL*

Catz: seminggu satu update .. aiyaa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try laa..pakai celcom BB..nnt bib tgk feedback..bila ok..baru nak subscribe..:D

Anonymous said...

celcom BB ok ke? its either celcom or maxis je ni ...