Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Abandoned

I've abandoned this blog for quite sometimes. I doubt any of my readers are still checking in since my last entry (ada readers ke blog aku ni?). Anyway, thanks to those who still have the time to drop by.

I've been transfered back to KL for two months now, but I still have no time to update any entry. All the work, the tiring, the reunions, new activities, my pocket misery plus the problem Streamyx had given me have been pushing my energy level down below. I've been writing a lot offline, but by the time I sat in front of a PC in a CC, I'll be very lazy to update.

So since this is my first entry for the year, and I've missed a lot of entries, I'll just photoblog for my readers (I still doubt I still have any ... *LOL*) Abandoned ... but not forgotten :)


21 Dec 2007 - Have you ever tasted teh tarik dangdut version? Photo was taken in one of the beach resort in Besut.


22 Dec 2007 - I was in Besut the whole weekend of Aidiladha for my cousin’s engagement reception. Semoga di permudahkan urusan mereka sehingga ke jinjang pelamin … amin.


27 Dec 2007 - Getting ready for KL ... before (11:45am)


27 Dec 2007 - After ... 08:30PM. Dah siap packing barang, macam dejavu setahun yang lalu ...


28 Dec 2007 - Surprised, Surprised. Kali ketiga surprised get2gether for me this year. I was busy packing that morning (belum mandi pun lagi) when they came knocking at my door with lots of foods and drinks. Thanks guys … speechless!


28 Dec 2008 - Baby Haziq: Wonder how he look like now … :D

28 Dec 2007 - BBQ event with M2Farm’s first batch, walaupun tak ramai yg hadir, event tetap meriah. Siap ada hamper & cabutan bertuah.


Apa yang menarik sangat tu?


No wonder diorang asyik aje, sbb jarang dapat tgk kuda mandi laut … *LOL*


12 Jan 2008 - Photo was taken from Masjid Subang Jaya, lama tak dapat tgk pelangi …

Hmm ... I miss Trg.


Catz: hickory dickory ...

No comments: