Thursday, September 20, 2007

Eid Leave

Ramadhan:
Day 8

Drink:
Ribeprune (my version of ribena and prune juice mixture)

Main Course:
Veggie porridge

Cost: Nil

I missed my sahur this morning. I woke up to a loud sound of Bukit Besar’s cannon marking the end of sahur (imsak).

Back at the office, people started to apply for Aidilfitri leave, maybe I should too. I’m planning to drive home two days early before the eve … promised Mak to take her shopping for some stuff for the Eid.


Somebody's new ride? Got this picture from its owner today, cool ride ... boleh lah tumpang lepas ni. Wonder who's car is this? Of course not mine! ... ask the daughter in the picture :)


Catz: dream car 2007 ... Lancer 2.0

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Datuk Hafidz punya ke...? :D

Anonymous said...

hi arzi. hehehe tu bukan anak Datuk Hafidz ... :)

Anonymous said...

Ini anak Datin Noraizah ke...?

Anonymous said...

bukan gak.. datin noraizah kan single lagiiii... ha..ha..