Friday, July 27, 2007

Surprised Guests

I stayed home all day today. It’s raining outside and I’m too lazy to get wet & cold over the rain.

Ben & Gma came for a visit this morning, lucky I’m fully awake but the house was a little bit of a mess. Actually they were here for Aizah’s table fan & pan. Adik Megat & Adik Putri came along as well.

“Err Aizah; your frying pan is safe with me. Next time you’re here don’t forget to ask for it ye?”

The other day, I had a surprised visit from a long lost clan I’ve never known before. He claimed to be my great grandmother’s nephew, so that makes him my grandma’s cousin and I got to call him ‘Tok Chik’. He and few others drove here all the way from Dungun to meet me. He said, he had been to my office several times but had no luck of meeting me, poor him. So, I had lunch with my newly known family members and got to know them a little bit. One fine day, I will have to visit them in Dungun … Now, if someone ask me if I have any ‘waris’ in Terengganu, I can proudly say YES! :)

Adik Megat lost most of his chubby cheeks to demam and batuk ... cian dia :)

Catz: Winter is here again ...

No comments: