Monday, July 23, 2007

My Weekend Off

The clan went back to KL this morning - 10:15 flight. I cruised down town after that to find a car wash, unfortunately due to the weather, all car wash were closed. So, my gentz will have to make do with the dirt for few more days … to those who will/want to car pool with me will have to make do with my gentz’s filthy and dirty condition lar … *LOL*

As of last Friday, I’m officially saying bye-bye to my Sweet Butterfly which had been serving me for almost six years now … she’ll be rested and kept in good hands. There were so many bittersweet memories with my Sweet Butterfly … i won't sell it to anyone :)

Some photos of the weekend;

We visited Pokcik's Hut at Teluk Ketapang ... a must-visit destination in my to-go list. This photo was taken when Mak insisted to stop near the beach to enjoy the view. The sand's quite coarse and the beach was not that clean, there were trash lying helplessly everywhere left by irresponsible human.


We stopped at Batu Buruk Beach to watch the sunset. Unfortunately, due to the weather, we can hardly see the sun … just the lights, but the view was just amazing :)


My parents on their way back from the beach. Less than half an hour after we reached Batu Buruk Beach, it started to rain ... again. Bagi can ayah dan bondaku berdua-duaan ... *LOL*


It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman! NOT! This photo was taken when I'm on my way to get my car at the airport's carpark. There was a group of skydiver doing some training.

My latest gadget. A birthday gift from my brother. Thanks bro! :D

Catz: banyaknye makan this week ...

No comments: