Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sleepy

The whole day was not that busy but still I felt so sleepy. I guess probably I didn’t have enough sleep.

Lightning bolts lit up the skies last night as a thunderstorm made its way across town. I can hardly close my eyes, I’m afraid my roof will fall off by fierce wind. Astro channels were disrupted and my modem was readily unplugged. I was a bit worried and cuddled up myself under my comforter, staring at the ceiling waiting for it to end. It was no ordinary wind, we don’t have it in Bangi *LOL* … So that’s why I’m feeling so lazy and sleepy today :)

Someone knocked on my door and delivered these souvenirs from Beijing; a lovely Chinese embedded pouch with organza lace along with a pair of mini ancient coins replica & a fridge magnet. Actually, I requested for the magnet and willing to pay her for it, but she insisted me to have both as a souvenirs … Thanks Maya :)


This shawl was a gift by one of the tribe mates. She bought this on her long training trip to India. It’s so beautiful, the fabric is so comfy and I’m sure it will keep me warm in the office … Thanks Zurina :)

Catz:
Banyak memberi ... semoga kalian murah rezeki :)

No comments: