Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Few Bucks Richer

And old friend of mine landed a lead role in one of TV3's drama slot recently. So proud of him! He used to work under me as a designer, and just look at him now. Last night he sms me asking if i'm still using my number and since i have no credit left, i gave him a call, yeah yeah ... all the way from KT using my home line. To my surprise, he's actually looking for me. There's an unfinished settlement he said, he owes me something. Frankly speaking, i really have no memory on what he's talking about until he mentioned a freelance job i did for him about 5-6 years ago. It's really nice to hear from him again, especially the news he brought me. I'm going to be a few $$$ richer this week.

Catz: hmm what to buy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..wah.ulor sini sket :P

catz said...

nak hulur ke nak ulor .. :P