Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pengurusan Hati

Someone told me that I’m a stone cold when it comes to emotions. I would say I’m not 100% disagree on the statement. As a Cancerian, emotions and moods are the greatest assets I have which can easily affected by any unreasonable factor. I was trying to get out from the box, claiming that I can control my emotions. Somehow sometimes I got a little bit carried away. Now I understand that I’m just human, something is just meant to be.

Grab a new book recently, “Anggun di luar, serlah Pesona dari dalam”. I have no idea why I’m so attracted to the book. Somehow, I can get connected to the topics being discussed. Especially the one entitled “Pengurusan Hati”. Now I realize how important it is to take care of our emotions, not just to be emotionally unhurt but also helps to minimize the PHD (Perasaan hasad dengki) in oneself. Every one should have this called ‘heart management’, especially to those who like to talk about others behind their back.

Catz: Hati ku telah diurus :)

2 comments:

wahdi said...

i've tagged u for something at my blog. nanti ada time, take up the challenge just for fun,k da~~

catz said...

whoa, I've been tagged! Thanks wahdi ... now i realize i have so many weird things in my life *LOL*