Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sleepyhead

This entry is posted to avoid me from dozing off in my client's office.

Am right now, doing some proof reading on the laptop and rendering videos on the client's mac but I can hardly open my eyes.

I haven't been sound asleep the whole week due to my piled up work plus my little sunshine was not feeling well the whole week.

So with all the overnight proofreading, video editing, sponging and nursing, I am now so damn tired. Not to mention a last minute catastrophe event where my IDs can't finished the scheduled assignment due to health issues and I have to take a desperate measure to finish up her work so that it won't meddle with the scheduled shooting week. And now my mind and body have started to give in. They wanted some peaceful rest.

Huh ... I'm awake now. Need to get back to work. Chow!


She's getting better

Catz: @Setiawangsa

No comments: