Sunday, December 29, 2013

Birthday Cake

I wanted to buy a birthday cake for my little munchkin this morning. I walked into a local bakery under the assumption that the cakes there will be a lot cheaper. There were only a few cakes left and since I’m too lazy to go the ‘branded’ secret cake house, I stayed and picked a so-so-design rainbow cake. “Nak tulis apa apa?” she asked me. I said “yes” and started writing ’Happy Birthday Khalisya’ on a piece of paper. The cake was brought to the pantry for them to pipe the words on it. The young girl came out in a few minutes saying that the cake was faulty and cannot be sold to anyone. Then I chose a bluish ‘Minion’ choc sponge cake. For a minute there I thought Khalisya would love the design on the cake. And when I asked about the price, the young girl look at me deep into my eyes and said that she didn’t know the price and the person in charge was not around for her to ask. Duhh! I walked away straight to the ‘branded’ secret cake house and got me a Red Velvet cake.

Red Velvet cake for Khalisya


Happy Birthday my little munchkin .... 


Catz: thought of helping bumiputera miniaga .... 

No comments: