Sunday, January 13, 2013

Photobook Malaysia: Khalisya's First Year Photobook

At last, after a year, I've really completed my little project on Khalisya's First Year Photobook. Even though Photobook Malaysia offered a really helpful photobook editor, it all comes down to the time needed to gather, edit & design the photobook.

Why I chose Photobook Malaysia? I've never tried any other photobook service before & Photobook Malaysia offered a 50% off voucher which I consider very cheap and within my budget. Furthermore, there are a lot of complement & good testimonial by Photobook Malaysia users.



the photobook editor was really helpful for a non-designer like me ... 


large size photos will be easier to edit and publish as photobook 


I'm so happy with the output ...


Khalisya's thousand faces ...


Catz: looking forward for 2nd Year Photobook ....

No comments: