Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Welcome Back Kok Aji

My parents are back from Hajj around 2:00am this morning. Apart from the coughing, they are well in themselves. I'm just so happy that they're safely back and Khalisya seems so extremely excited to see her Kok Aji & Ajah Dede (Khalisya's language for Atok-Kok and Nenek-Dede).

Thanks to friends and families who came to visit. And a million thanks to my gramps and auntie for the dishes they brought for us to enjoy together.

I'm kinda tired as I don't really get enough sleep today but Khalisya slept like a log despite all the noises around her.


 A pose with the abaya jubah her gramps bought from Mekah.


Another gedik pose from my little one with the sunglasses. Owh ... the sunglasses was a gift from Drypers Drypantz.


Catz: Rabbi Yasir Wala Tu'assir

2 comments:

mamadhea said...

sama ngan baby dhea punya spec...tp baby dhea punye kaler pink...tomeinyeee

catz said...

apa lagi ... up la gambar baby dhea pakai spec lak