Friday, November 16, 2012

Just As I Am

I came across this banner in fb.



The author created the page to support the "International Petition for the Adoption of World Down Syndrome Day as United Nations Observance Day from 21 March 2012". 




The author created this video to help encourage expecting parents to save their child.


I can't help but to think about Khalisya after watching this video. I only knew about her condition merely seconds after she was born. And if the doctor could detect her condition before she was born, I'm still gonna give birth to my precious one.

Syukur Alhamdulillah, I have all the physical and mental support that I should have. And of course, despite the denial from our love ones, we managed to gather our strength and redha with her condition.




Catz:  Allah tidak akan membebankan seseorang melebihi kadar kemampuannya.

No comments: