Monday, March 28, 2011

A Little Project of Mine

I've been meaning to start Khalisya's photo booking project for a while now. I have with me lots and lots of Khalisya's pictures that I kept safely in my multiple external hard disks.

Photobooking is not a new thing anymore since there are a lot of online services that offer the services. I chose photobook.com.my for Khalisya's First Year Photobook since they're offering a nice deal of discounts for beginners like me. I bought a RM99 voucher for 40 pages of 11 x 8.5 imagewrap photobook. That is an awesome price since the normal price elsewhere would be between RM200 - 300. The best thing about this voucher is it valid until December 2015 (so I have less than 4 years to figure out how I am supposed to finish up this little project of mine .... LOL!!)

I also been wanting to start on a new digital scrapbooking hobby and this little project of mine seems like a good way to start, just hope I do have the time for this new hobby :)



sneak preview ... ntah bila bila la nak siap!


Catz: scrapbooking konon ... heh heh

2 comments:

mamadhea said...

chiayok2 k.ain..buat bg siap....sy pn dh try sekali..okay gaks....tp amik yg murah mase tu promo 40pages rm65

ain said...

tgh bertungkus lumus gak ni ... time khalisya tido je baru boleh buat kekekeke ....