Monday, January 04, 2010

I'm A Mommy

Announcement ... announcement!

As of 26th December 2009, I'm officially a Mommy! :)

Our little Qaireena Khalisya was born at 4:50pm @ Hospital Pakar An-nur Hasanah, BBB. Will update more later since I'm still recovering from a spinal headache due to epidural procedure complication.

To frens who I've promised to inform about the newborn but I did not, I'm terribly sorry. I managed to sms some frens and hopefully they spread the news.

More updates later ...


Catz: she's special ... :)

7 comments:

mamadhea said...

congrats sis....nanti letak gamba baby qaireena tau....

chuopas said...

tu lah kak ain, kak syu pun tak dapat sms, tak tahu plak tanggungjawab org yg dapat sms kena spread around.. ehehhe..

ZR said...

congrats & welcome to most headache club...ehhehehhe...

zulfarina zulkeple said...

wah tahniah dah jadi mommy best2 dpt baby tak sabar nk tgk

YaYa said...

tahniah kak. cantik sungguh nama baby akak :D. nnt letak gmbar tau.

Soulie said...

congrats kak ain on your new bundle of joy!

catz said...

thanks semua ... :D

Roha, Zul & Yaya --> gambar nanti2 letak hehe ... lom sempat bergambar sbb mommy baby tak bley byk bangun asyik sakit kepala ..

kazaztan --> tak sampai 6 jam bersalin dah kena headache dah hehehehe ...