Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Old Days ...

I came across this fantastic vintage photo of ABC block of MRSM Qtn batch 91. I looked so young and in a great shape wearing my netball's jersey. Thanks to Fairuz for the photo. I'm currently in the process to gather my old photos back since I've lost lots of mine during a house fire years ago.

To my school, college & university friends who happen to read this entry, should you have a photo of me during our old days, would appreciate if you guys could share it with me ... :) I really missed my old photos especially during the school days.


Catz: the beauty of digital world ... old photo brought to life

7 comments:

pQ said...

kak ain yg mana satu ni? tak leh nak cam lah..

catz said...

hehehe ... nape tak bleh cam? sbb all the girls dalam tu kurus2 belaka yer ... caitttt! :)) Cari sampai jumpa!!

pQ said...

duduk 2 dari kiri kan???? perut very kempis di tiup anginpls....

catz said...

dua dari kiri? hehe salah da ...

pQ said...

confirm... 3 dari kiri.......

catz said...

Ekkkk ... wrong again!

pQ said...

eh yg 1st answer tu bukan 2 dari kiri, tapi 2 dari kanan..