Friday, April 10, 2009

Too Slow and I'm Furious

We went to see Fast and Furious 4 this evening. The title above got nothing to do with the movie itself. F&F4 was a great action movie yg buat TK drops his jaw for awhile especially the stunt at the beginning of the movie where Vin Diesel got to speed drive below a flaming tank. Awesome!

I paid for e-payment ticketing via the internet hope to speed up the process once we reached GSC Alamanda. The showtime was at 2:25pm (yup right after Friday prayer). So, we drove fast and TK furiously speed our way to Alamanda exactly like Fast and Furios. When we reached GSC, I looked for e-Payment/Reservation counter. Yup of course I found one, but with a sign "CLOSED, NEXT COUNTER PLEASE". Wut de hel? The only available counter was the one we need to que like everybody else, leaving me no choice but to que. As my turn reached the counter, I asked the girl, "Why e-Payment Counter is closed?", and with a smiley face she answered "Sorry Cik, tak cukup staff!". Wut?? It's too slow and I'm furious 'bout it, and if ya'all were there, you could see the dragon fire came out of my ears. Tak pasal2 that girl kena marah, and tak pasal2 we all missed the first 15 minutes of the movie ( I sure have to download this!).

Anyway, the movie was awesome. GSC Alamanda's seats were also awesome, designed for a big built like me hehe.



Catz: next movie please ...

1 comment:

pQ said...

spam ni tade kena mengena dgn nama hobbit saya tau.