Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A Late Entry on How Well Do I Know My Husband?

Tagged by suhanazainal on How Well Do I Know My Husband? *Sorry lambat reply tag*


My hubby TK


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Action movies or ESPN

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
I guess he'll try everything

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Tempe

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Teh tarik + a glass of boiling hot water

5. Where did he go to high school?
Kuantan

6. What shoe size does he wear?
8 or 9 depends on shoe types

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
recipes

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
I have problem pronouncing it ... bleh?

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
sambal tempoyak colek

10. What is his favorite cereal?
He doesnt like cereal

11. What would he never wear?
Anything weird

12. What is his favorite sports team?
A lot!

13. Who did he vote for?
Not politics.

14. Who is his best friend?
His nephews. They grew up together.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Getting bigger and bigger wakakaka

16. What is his heritage? Malay

17. What is his favourite colour? White

18. What is his habit?
Sleeping like there's no tomorrow

19. What is he proud of?
He's proud of preparing food for people

20. Lastly, do you think he will read this? Maybe.

To anybody who is a wife to somebody and want to answer my tag ... dipersilakan.

Catz: how well do my hubby know me? wakakaka

No comments: