Friday, February 06, 2009

Delayed Tag

Oops sorry ... baru ada masa nak update & sekaligus reply Tag by suhanazainal.

The rules goes like this - Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

I am:

I really want to go to:

My favorite place is:

My favorite thing is:

My favorite drink is:

My favourite food is:

My favorite color is:

I live in:

I was born in:

I attended:

My favorite story is:
Why Lord of The Rings Trilogy? Coz sanggup waited for 6 years to watchthe ending .... :D

This is my hobby:

and I definitely dream for:
not conquer the world ... but travel around the world ...

So, I'm done with my tagging and now I'd like to share this tag game with my friends :
PapaQaseh(forever tak update)
ila
Camcilah
Shonna(setaun satu entry)
Nani
Sorang lagi tatau sape since semuanya dah kena tag earlier ... so sesapa nak kena tag dipersilakan :)


Catz: ramai dah kengkawan ada blog ... huhuhu

No comments: