Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Year 2009 is here! I wish all of you a happy and prosperous new year. May this new year bring you lots of love, happiness and success.

My 2008 highlights ...

  • Move from Kuala Terengganu to KL again
  • Bonet & spoiler kereta remuk langgar tiang (thanks to TK)
  • More than two month without gaji
  • Lost 13.8 kilos and then gain 4 kilos after wedding
  • Left my previous co after 10 years of service and join a new co in the heart of KL (I must be crazy!)
  • First time pegi test PTD
  • First time pegi kursus kahwin
  • First time ambik HIV test
  • Got married to Mr. TK
  • First time met TK's big clan
  • Accident kereta again, this time the car that ran us down remuk teruk, but my Gentz remain steady ... kuat jugak besi buruk nih :D
... hmm tu la hightlights ... antara yang ingat ...


Catz: azam baru = challenge TK masak ... kui kui

No comments: