Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An Update ... Finally

As of 26th October 2008, Cik Catz is officially known as Puan Catz :)

Four weeks have passed the big day and the event went smoothly well. Thanks to those who came to my wedding and thanks for the gifts. I have yet to receive my wedding album soon, so currently I do not have any decent pictures from my camera to show. All I have are those pictures taken by frens and families.


Mr & Mrs TK


Compilation of pictures taken by frens and families ...


Zillion thanks to those who help me go through the process before the wedding day. U guys know who u are :D


Catz: tak leh panjang2, now kena share pc with TK, rebut2 ... huhu

3 comments:

suez said...

congrats...sorie aritu takleh lepak lame2. ade byk rumah kene pegi (refer my blog entry for oct 26). anda berdua sangat cantek sekali di atas pelamin!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming Sue :) Sorry tak dapat nak borak2 time tu bz bersanding kekekek ... sempat juga Sue dtg walaupun ada byk jemputan :D

a m l y n y x said...

haip! thanks for visiting mine..
nice layout eh? makaseh.
jemput ler datang lagi yer..
*ur shoutbox xleh display ar kat cni, dats y sy type kat sini..
nway, salam kenal!