Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm Losing It

I've been a bit stressed out lately. I have piles of work to do and yet I don't know where to begin. I have a few important details to plan, but I'm not in the right condition to do it. I need to buy some things, but I'm seriously broke. The wedding is just in a few months, and I still have a lot to plan. Anyway thanks to those who help me with ideas (my FOC wedding planner). Err did I mention wedding? *LOL*

How to handle stress? How you guys handle yours?


Mine and TK's family


Catz: Is the grass always greener on the other side?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

greener..it depends on urself.. it u always take care of the grass.. it will grow greener..vise versa..

Anonymous said...

I tot it depends on the soil? :)

Anonymous said...

it depends on the type of camera to snap the grass ... and of course .. photoshop skill ! :)