Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pak Lah's Brief Visit

As predicted, I was at the scene almost the whole day during Pak Lah’s brief visit to ANIM@ter. Semua staffs involved did pretty well during the visit. Cuma this is my first time merasai keganasan photographer, I was pushed around, kena himpit & kena siku … rasa macam kena pukul je, ngeri! They’ll do anything to get a good shot of Pak Lah. Oppsie, jangan marah ye rakan-rakan photographer ku sekalian … just expressing my feeling here hehehe. Hmm maybe I was standing at the very best angle of Pak Lah kot *LOL*


Photo courtesy of http://www.terengganu.gov.my
Puang Aizah in action, answering questions regarding the program. Habislah baju tu tak di basuh lepas ni, kenangan sentuhan Pak Lah … :) Hmm actually I was standing right here facing the monitor above ...


Merasa jugak depa ni duduk kat PLANT sehari suntuk … bravo guys! Job well done!


Lagi gambar langit senja … hahahaha


Catz: oh stress, plz go away ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

terbalik..
saya org ganu..IC 11,tp kerja kat KL,duk kat KL.hahaha

Anonymous said...

a'ah terbalik kan? tapi saya dah nak balik KL soon ... :)