Monday, October 01, 2007

Breakfast @ Break Fast

Ramadhan: Day 19 | Drink: Mango Juice | Main Course: Continental Breakfast | Venue: Home


First day of October …
11 days to project deadline …
2 days to tender submission ….
11 days to Aidilfitri holidays … Yahooooo!!

If toast, scrambled eggs, sausages, baked beans and juice are considered food for breakfast, then I guess I had breakfast for my break fast today … *LOL*


Orange french toast and baked beans ... with scrambled eggs and cocktail frankfurter on the side...


Back at the office, tribe mates have started on decorating the front desk for Aidilfitri


Tadaaaa ... ada lampu lip-lap ... :)


Past office hour … some of the tribe leads still brainstorming on our latest proto … sampai dekat waktu berbuka. They going to ‘berkampung’ at the office tonite after iftar…


Right after iftar, my neighbor came knocking on my door to deliver the cakes … the daughter’s birthday … Happy Birthday Anis ...


Catz:
pretty full

No comments: