Sunday, September 30, 2007

Giant@Kuala Terengganu

Just came back from KL this morning ...

As I reached home from the airport, I reached my car keys and headed to the latest hypermarket in town … GIANT … located just next to Mydin Mall, making all available parking space near the location fully occupied. I reached Giants at 9:00am and guess what? There was no available parking at Giant’s car park. No wonder most cars were parked outside the gate.

I have to say the inside is pretty big, I guess the supermarket is bigger than Mydin’s. Couples of new fast food restaurants are located at the first floor … Chicken Rice Shop (first in KT), Pizza Hut (2nd in KT), KFC (4th in KT) and Roti Boy (first in KT … at ground floor).

So rite now, Giant is the latest attraction to KT residents, some said the whole KT was annoyingly jammed when Giant open its door on the first day.

Catz: Paya bunga mall???

No comments: