Tuesday, September 04, 2007

August 14th

As I went through my blog, reading all the previous entries, I was shocked when I saw August 14th entry.

In my whole life, I’ve been acquainted with August 14th quite a few times!

I flew off to the States on August 14th 1994 around 12:30pm to begin with and I reached LAX (Los Angeles International Airport) the same day, the same time at noon August 14th 1994.

My entry of “New Look, New Location” on August 14th 2006 was actually my first entry for Putihsalju. That means August 14th 2007 was actually Putihsalju’s birthday peeps! How can I forgot my anniversary? I was so busy with work in KT and got caught up in the maelstrom of my everyday life … anyway …

Happy Anniversary Putihsalju

and thank you all for reading ...

Catz: getting married on August 14th? Nahhh … I don’t think so … he he

No comments: