Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pak Guard

I have a bunch of nice and friendly Security Guards or Pak Guard here in this apartment complex. Even though I don’t have a legal parking sticker, they still let me in and wave to me all the time with a big smile in their faces.

Chuopa always protest that those Pak Guards treated him differently. They’ll give him a look he dislikes.

Today, after dinner I went home and saw those Pak Guards near my apartment door. I was surprised and suddenly blood rushed to my brain sending signals that I don’t really understand … terrified, shocked and blank put together.

I asked one of them, “Buat apa kat sini?”. He answered, “Dok sini …”, pointing to the apartment next to mine.

Laaaaa jiranku rupanya!! No wonder they’re so nice to me. All this while, they knew I'm their neighbor, but I dont recognize my own neighbors? *LOL*

Catz: now i have so many nice neigbors :)

No comments: