Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lost and Not Found

I don’t usually lost my personal things, but lately I’ve been so reckless!!

The other day, I dropped my camera on the pavement. Lucky no damage found ... IXUS is so durable and reliable :)

Yesterday, I left my mobile phone at the front desk and totally forgot about it. Lucky, Edy found it and returned it to me.

Today at lunch, I lost one of my most valuable things. I lost my car key peeps! Why am I so damn careless!!?? Lucky I have a spare key at home. WKH drove me home for the spare keys.

The Missing Key
This photo was taken months ago. Err if anybody found my keys … please let me know :) I’m still hoping somebody kind enough to return it back to me ….


Merdeka at Tropix
I had dinner at Tropix. We stopped at a local gas station for some petrol and air for my tyres. While I got my hand dirty filing up some air into my tyres, Chuopa was standing nearby watching … aci? *LOL*

Catz: esok balik KL ... yahooo!

No comments: