Monday, August 13, 2007

His Wish Came True

Abah has been talking about it in months. Our ears were immune by the chant he made for it. Just like when it was in World Cup season, where he 'tido bola' & 'makan bola'. This one has no season, we got to hear it all the time. Everytime we ran into one, he will make his good remark about it. He could talk about it for hours.

I had 9 missed called from home the other day. I was at Batu Buruk, wondering around an unauthentic designer's handbag store. So I called Mak asking about the missed calls, and she sounded pretty excited and asked me to call Abah urgently. Feeling excited myself, I called Abah. He was with my bro at the sales office, checking out bunch of catalogs. He said "dark grey, ok ke?". "Ada mocha color tak?", I asked him. He answered, "Tak ... dark grey lah, macam Pakcik sebelah" ... bla bla bla ... lastly I said OK and he sounded so excited.

Finally, his wish came true.

Abah will get his new ride soon. Good for him, but so sad to see his BEW gone ... :)

Catz: vroom ... vroom ...

No comments: