Saturday, August 18, 2007

Boring Weekend

I’m bored.

Almost everybody went back to KL. Wonder why I didn’t follow them? *sigh* … miss home oledy!

Few minutes after 2:00pm, me & Chuopa grabbed some lunch at KFC Batu Buruk. We wanted to kamikaze drive to Gong Badak and surprised Fly & Family … but that would not be a good idea anyway unless there’re some goreng cempedak panas waiting for us... *LOL*

Chuopa SMSed Cik Sern & co, there were at the Store. So we headed to The Store for window shopping, and guess who we bumped into? Fly & family! … What a small Kuala Terengganu world after all … *LOL*


Rain, Rain, Go Away.
Right after we reached Permint, rain fell in buckets. Lucky we didn't leypark somewhere at Dataran Syahbandar like what Chuopa suggested. This photo was taken when I heard a rush of wind howled and flustered the windowpane. It sounded scary, but I’m getting used to it.

My Newest Addiction
Whenever I'm in Mydin Mall, this will definitely be in my grocery list. I like the packaging and the chocolate has a smooth taste. I like the combination of peaches and almond too ... yum!

My Old Time Addiction
I love M&M peanut. This was a treat from our big Boss on his 2nd trip here in KT Branch. Thanks Boss :) Thanks to Shonna for choosing M&M.

Catz: miss home lah ...

No comments: