Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thank You

My new assigned notebook arrived on Saturday, but I have no time to look at it and the ITS staffs have no time to configure it. Everybody was so busy with the new staff registrations and placement.

Alhamdulillah, as of today, we’re done with the placement and all PCs were successfully shifted to the designated offices. All the IT people from HQ & KT Branch worked very hard for the PC arrangements … thanks guys … I still owe you guys KFC!

All of my tribe leads worked fairly hard as well. Thanks a zillion guys … Now that we’re done with the placement, we all can go treat ourselves at Sri Wangsa! What say you guys? *Kena tunggu gaji la* … hahaha


Lepas penat bekerja, there's nothing as good as enjoying my favorite 3-layer latte and a large bowl of Penang Laksa at Tropix. Lazat berkrim disukai ramai ...

Some of the tribe mates joined me at Tropix enjoying good food and good company ... Satay tu kepunyaan encik yang tertinggal kunci dalam boot kereta the other day ... *LOL*

Catz: Goodbye HP(Harta Pejabat), Hello IBM .... Ini Bukan Milikku :)

No comments: