Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday Blues

I’m pretty late for work today, maybe because of the overdose durian treat at Lala’s yesterday. I skipped breakfast since we’re expecting some guests from Japan this morning. It’s kinda funny to see Ben and the Japan guy greeted each other, Ben was trying to be nice by bowing… they nearly knocked each other’s head … *LOL*. Poor Ben, he’s in the line of duty while he’s son was warded in KT GH.

Later in the evening, the tribe went to visit Adik Megat at KT GH. He looked tired and uncomfortable, maybe due to the hustle and bustle of the pediatric ward. Gma was on his bed comforting him from crying. Anyway he gonna be okay soon … insya-Allah.

Back from the pediatric ward, we headed to Secret Recipe for dinner. Yes people! Believe it or not! Secret Recipe has opens its door to KT people. I’ve snapped some photos but I’ll blog about it later in a different entry.

My first impression of it: one of the largest SR outlet I’ve been to … *LOL*

Catz: SR’s price tag is RM3-5 more than Tropix …

No comments: