Sunday, July 01, 2007

Another Surprise

I know there’s something fishy going on when few people were acting suspiciously.

Well, my intuition was right and I’m kinda feel bad to actually ruin their surprise birthday makan-makan for me. Like what the old saying, “pisang tak kan berbuah dua kali”, so back to back surprise parties have not been proven successful yet … hehehe. Anyway thanks a a lot for trying, wish I could pretend to be very surprised, but you guys acted strange lah .... i can't helped myself to be suspicious. Symptom of watching a lot of CSI ... *LOL*

Anyway, thank you all for the mini party. The cake was superb! The kuih muih was lovely. Thanks for "Allah Selamatkan Kamu" song. Wonder who's the organiser behind all this? :)

Tiramisu cake from Sweden. Not too sweet, not to spongy ... just nice. Macam tau-tau je I like tiramisu.

Somebody had put some effort for preparing all the food herself ... thanks Ckin. Betulke Ckin baked semua ni?? Wow ... boleh buat menantu ni *LOL*

Lawan siapa nganga mulut paling besar ...

Johan pertandingan siapa nganga mulut paling besar ... jgn marah edy :) Puan Raja kat belakang tu tengah SMS kat Ayah Megat ...

What's left of the cake, selepas pertandingan diadakan ...

Antara yang terlibat dengan surprise party ni ... thank you all

Catz: First time dapat 2 surprise birthday cake ...

No comments: