Friday, June 29, 2007

A Year Older

That’s right, it’s my birthday today.

Started the day with lots of SMS and wake up calls from friends and love ones. Thank you all for remembering :)

At 11:00am I went off to Kokitab’s parking lot. I’ve promised Ckin that the pack will wait there before our trip to Farah Sulyana’s wedding at Pengadang Baru. I’m quite lost with the directions, so Ckin will be the navigator of today’s trip.

We convoyed to the wedding and found out that the bride’s house was just next to Sri Wangsa where we had lunch the other day. Food was not bad; actually I’m pretty hungry since I purposely skipped breakfast for the wedding. Anyway, thanks for inviting us Farah …


My congrats to Farah Sulyana & husband for your wedding, and thank you for inviting us.

Farah (sitting) with the girls.

I’m no where to be found?

From about 2:00pm till 6:00pm, I was at home hibernating on my birthday evening. *LOL* … For those who have been looking for me and worried if something had happened to me … thank you for caring. I was just knocked out by over eating at the wedding … *LOL*

How I celebrate my birthday?

I had free lunch around 11:00am at the wedding … settled some unfinished business at the office … lost in time around 2:00pm to 6:00pm … repeated my visit to Air Buah Pior in the evening enjoying a medium glass of blended fresh orange lychee and spent the night at Tropix’s for some caffeine. *LOL*

Catz: Can't wait for my promised birthday present ... :)

No comments: