Sunday, June 10, 2007

Talhah's Wedding

Since I’ve missed the one at the bride’s in Temerloh, my mom reminded me not to miss this one. For that reason, I went back to KL this weekend for my cousin’s wedding in Bandar Baru Bangi.

The theme was white and blue and it’s very easy to spot all the close families because all of them wore something blue; except Abah. We found a nice blue batik shirt for Abah the day before, he claimed the fabric was kinda hot and not comfortable, so he wore he's greenish comfortable shirt. But later in the afternoon he ended up wearing a purple collared t-shirt. Berapa banyak tukar baju daa ... ngalahkan pengantin hihihi :)

All Abah’s siblings were in town for the wedding. But my dearest second bro can’t make it this time; we’ve wondering of his whereabouts, the last phone call he made was from Qatar.

The bride and groom, Mohd Talhah Azman & Siti Aishah.


Congrats! guys ...

Some of the photos i took ...

Catz:
We've done blue, creme, gold and blue again, wonder what's the next theme gonna be ... mmm please let it be purple

No comments: