Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Friendliness Hurts

Met another friendly neighbor in the elevator today ...

Neighbor: Baru ke? Jarang nampak kereta park kat situ. (Showing my parking lot with his mouth)

Me: Dah 4-5 bulan dah. (exaggerating a bit ... *LOL*)

Neighbor: Kak dok tingkat berapa?

Me: Enam. (What!!?? He called me Kak? *Sabar*, controlling my friendly smile)

Neighbor: Macam bukan org sini jer ... gaya cakap lain.

Me: Saya baru posting sini ... enam bulan dah.

Neighbor: Dari mana?

Me: KL ( I got the feeling that he will ask the million dollar question!)

Neighbor: Habis? Anak-anak tinggal kat KL? ( I told you he would! Its the million dollar question! Being friendly does hurt sometimes ... *LOL*)

Me: A'ah (huhuhu sorry neighbor, I have to lie ... you won't believe me if I said "I have none!" ... hehehe)

Our conversation ended when the elevator stopped at the 5th floor. *fuh lega*

Lunch time: we went makan-makan again ...

The tribe decided to have some Sri Wangsa treat today, a place suggested by Me coz I'm craving for their masak tiga rasa. Aizah introduced this place during the first M2Farm interview session somewhere last year.

The delicious masak tiga rasa, ketam goreng bercili, tomyam campur, kerabu mangga and telur dadar. Yum!

Juara makan of the day! Orang lain dah stop ... diorang tak habis makan lagi ... Anyway memang sedap. Mahal sikit but sedap. Habis licin dikerjakan ... daun salad pun habis dimakan. Done with lauk pauk, diorang sambung with some pulut and bubur durian ... memang handal ...*tabik spring*

Chuopa took this photo at the traffic light. A Celcom Bilboard featuring Maya Karin wearing tudung. You won't see this in KL ... :)

Catz: Anak kat KL takde, tapi kat sini ada more than 200 ... huhuhu

No comments: