Saturday, March 24, 2007

Kampung Bawah Atas Tol

I was at the iron-board when my dear neighbor called to inform that someone saw my completely flat rear tyre. I asked her “Empat-empat ke?”, and she answered. “No, satu jer”. Phew! What a relief, I thought the neighbors rejected me by poking something sharp into my tyres. It’s my fault, I really have problem with the parking space, too limited and I really need at least a few more inches for my Gentz to fit in.

Ckin came picked me up at PHA around 12:15pm, just on time as promised. Fetched Chuopa at FSK & transit to Fara’s 6211 before headed out to Ben’s house. Waited a few minutes before we drove our way to Nurzainab’s Wedding at Kampung Bawah Atas Tol. We arrived just on time for Majlis Bersanding. We got to see them bersanding before the bride her self came out and greeted us. The best thing of the day was the excellent food. Thanks Zainab for inviting us.

The bride and groom -Nurzainab & Muazam

Kampung Bawah Atas Tol

The bride herself came out and greeted us when we arrived. Rasa macam VIP pulak.

Souveniors from the bride ...

PHA - Permint Harmoni Apartment
FSK - Flat Seri Kolam

Catz: First time dengar nama such kampung.

2 comments:

wahdi said...

haiyo haiyo ada rupanya nama tempat mcm tajuk lagu ;) *pitam memula dengar

catz said...

ada tajuk lagu macam nama kampung ni ke?