Sunday, March 18, 2007

Catz's Weird World Tagg

Bloggers are liars? I believe that I do not belong in that category. I only blog when I have something going on. All of my writings, even though were not perfect and interesting enough, they are nothing but the truth. I won’t lie back then and I won’t lie now as I’m gonna tell about six weird things of The Catz.

I have been tagged by Wahdi for this challenge to tell 6 weird things about myself on my own blog. Then I need to choose 6 other people to be tagged, and leave ‘you are tagged’ in their comments. So here goes … for fun sake …

First weird thing: I’m a Korean drama freak. I collected original K-drama box sets and few of them I have not watch till today. Owning them would give some self satisfaction. I can’t afford luxury clothes, but I can meet the expense of buying K-drama series.

Second weird thing: I can’t live without cable TV and broadband internet connection. I’m not addicted to ‘em, but I can’t leave without ‘em.

Third weird thing: My mom told me that I like to hide some parts oh my body when I sleep. Sometimes I hide my hands under the pillow, cover my ears and head, hide my fingers between my knees, fold my legs and hide my toes.

Fourth weird thing: I’m a star of tears when it comes to movies and tv shows. It could involve an unstoppable crying. Back when I was small, I had my mom comfort me when I can’t stop crying watching an Indonesian movie … “Ratapan Anak Tiri”. The legacy continues till now, I can even cry if it involves an overwhelming happiness and fortitude.

Fifth weird thing: I’m a frenzy driver. I’m loose cannon when I’m driving. I talk & sing to myself when I’m bored driving. No wonder I’ve experienced quite handful of accident cases.

Six weird thing: I don’t like chicken wings because it is also known as chicken’s armpit.

Lucky I’m not challenged to write down all the weird things I have in me. The worst will remain safe with me … and me only. *LOL*

The 6 chosen ones:

  1. Shikeen - Branded Children Clothing
  2. Aiai - Irdawati's Site
  3. Chuop - Cupa Cupa Chuop
  4. Munies - A day in my life
  5. Qaseh - Semurni Qaseh
  6. Ahar - clickmeudamn it!
Catz: No weird no life.

1 comment:

wahdi said...

Kak Catz , thanks for take up the tagg challenge! 6 mcm tak cukup aje kan? :D