Friday, February 02, 2007

Bored

It’s Friday. As always I have nothing to do on Friday. Almost all stores in KT are closed. Everybody went back to KL except me. Just a short weekend break and I don’t think it’s worth it to drive a long 12 hours back and forth or pay at least RM240 for a round trip flight ticket. So I’ve decided to stay home, alone again.

Got nothing to do other than watching tv, doing my laundry, sleeping, cleaning spree … I’m bored … really bored. I watched Ultraman, the series I have not watched since I reached puberty.

B.O.R.E.D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bored? hehehe.. sometimes it's good to be alone.. enjoy urself.. pampered urself.. tunggu ler sampai ada anak 3.. no time!! Ohh.. got time.. but on weekdays only where u can leave the children with the maid.. and go shopping!! hahaha..
Enjoy your days in Terengganu, we miss u here, but mana tahu ekk.. di takdirkan jodoh di sana.. hehehehe.. ampunnnnn

catz said...

wargh! jodoh disini? ya ampun ... tapi kalau ada jodoh pesalahnye ... jadi orang ganu kiter :)

Unknown said...

pe susah....mamat ganu JAMIL kan ade ain....dekat di mata dekat di hati...keh keh keh..

catz said...

warghh ... dunia kami berbeda ... tu sudah pasti .. kui kui kui