Friday, November 24, 2006

A day off

I’m glad it’s a day off. An unexpected phone call woke me up this morning and I spent the whole day with chores I left behind during work days. Assisted Mak with groceries at TESCO and drove her around to anywhere she wanted to go. Later after the Friday prayers, I sent my highline to an express service at BBB, that part was a deal Abah made me do. Tried my very best not to think about work, but the first thing I can remember when I woke up was work. What’s become of me?

I did something I should do long ago. Some people seem very comfortable in their comfort zone but things are about to change. Just wait and see. Since I’m the one who call the shot, one slip of the tongue could get all of us into big trouble. I did learn a valuable lesson though that one email can cause someone’s future down the drain. Absurd but true. Just hope that I can pull this off without drawbacks.

No comments: