Saturday, September 23, 2006

Me visit Suz

Center St. Apt: We used to live here.

I got to visit Suz finally. We definitely had fun. I had no problem cruising along Jalan Raja Laut at 7:00am Saturday morning although I have no clue for the Hotel whereabouts.
I have not seen her in six years. Lots of things to talk about. We talked about life, old friends, work, families and a lot more for sure. We even flashed back to the day before she got married, don’t worry sis, I won’t be blogging about that here. Suz sneaked me in the continental breakfast buffet. She said nothing to be afraid of since most of her colleague went back early, ample of space for me to fill in. The food was not bad, I can’t complaint really, coz it was free.
I could not stay a little longer coz I promised my mom to do some shopping before Ramadhan. So I drove her to Jalan TAR where she wanted to check out some things. We waved to each other and I went home. Really looking forward to the next reunion where everybody (aiai, rya, dikyah-where the heck is she now?, etc) is invited.
Our names should be engraved
somewhere in 1996 Senior Walk

No comments: